That thing in Kansas

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: That thing in Kansas
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:01:56 -0700
Well there hasn't been much mention of it (perhaps because everyone is
there), but I just wanted to remind everyone that Nationals is going on
this week at Forbes Field in Topeka, KS.  Tune into the Nats results
page, which gets updated sporadically during the day, to see how your
favorite SFR drivers are doing!

http://scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/results/index.html

You can also look at the Run/Work page to see when they are running.

So far from the first heat we have Katie Elder right in the hunt in STSL
and the same for Chris Cox and Guy Ankeny in FP.

Also, the ProSolo Finale was held over the weekend and the champions are
already crowned.  Congrats to everyone for a good show, and also to your
2003 SCCA ProSolo National Champions from SFR:

-Andy McKee, BS
-Tom Ellam, CSP
-Derek Butts, DSP
-Kevin McCormick, STS