Re: Machine shop?

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <jes@rx7.org>
Subject: Re: Machine shop?
From: "Charles Cox" <charles@coastalbay.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:26:19 -0700
Go with 9 points instead of 6...get a 20b (three rotor)...make some real HP,
torque and you don't need a machine shop. I've seen info on them making up
to 900HP supercharged for aircraft applications...displacement makes up for
lack of torque in a typical two rotor...

Charles
Charles Cox
131 Sutphen St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060