Re: Car Talk rerun with Charlie

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Subject: Re: Car Talk rerun with Charlie
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2003 14:40:58 -0000
Antonio,

No TV but you're using a computer?  Rather than wait until Saturday, get on
that big bad scary modern "Internet" and clicketh here:
http://cartalk.cars.com/Radio/Show/online
Charlie's segment is number 2... you'll need RealPlayer to play it.

Or just listen to the whole show in order.

  --Darren

"Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com> wrote ..