FS: Parts and Car (updated list)

To: bay-dsms <bay-dsms@yahoogroups.com>, <norcal-dsm@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FS: Parts and Car (updated list)
From: Bryan Medway <creative@razorlab.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:27:48 -0700
Updated list below with **stars showing updates/things I remembered:

-------------------

Hey all,

Well, after about 3 months of going back and forth I have finally made
The decision to part out some of my talon and sell the car.

I am planning to buy a new EVO in the coming months and I really don't
Need the Talon anymore if I get an EVO. I have to say this was a really hard
decision to make to sell the Talon since I have put A LOT of money and
Work into it in the last year or so but after having 5 DSM's over the last 7
Or so years I have decided to finally call it quits.

Parts for sale:

--------------------

16x8 GAB SPORTS with 245/45/16 Yokohama AVS Intermediates
(less then 800miles on the tires, the wheels are dark charcoal with
Polished dished lip. **Leo has dibs on these but he will let me know by end
of week)
$800 obo for wheels & tires

Stainless Steel brake lines F & R, brand new never used
$100

RRE Stainless Steel clutch line, brand new never used
$15 (**sold**)

Dejon Tool 3" intake pipe with 2G MAS conversion with 1G K&N filter and
plate (silver)
$150 (**sold**)

Mofugus short shifter, never used
$75 (**sold**)

Old school knob Apexi S-AFC
$100 (**sold**)

Dejon Tool upper intercooler piping with TB elbow and 1g BOV , 2.5"
non-abs
(black)
$150 (**sold**)

Eibach ERS 2.5" springs (for coilovers, 1 pair) 8", 2.5 , 200 lbs
$75

3" AWD Custom Downpipe with cat delete and cat heat shields, very nice
piece, custom made and less then 100 miles on it (flanged to fit to 2.5"
turbo-back)
$200 or $150 with stock 1G AWD downpipe

I think I have some other misc things that aren't staying on the car, I
Will post them as I remember them.

-------------------------------

And now of course, the car:

-------------------------------

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (white)
Gray cloth interior
126,xxx miles

**TMO upgraded ECU with stutterbox
**Rebuilt head
**Rebuilt Transmission
4 bolt rear with LSD (from 92 Laser RS AWD)
2-piston Big Brakes with power slot rotors and Metal Master pads (less
then300miles on this)
Mitsubishi TD05H 16G Turbo (Big 16G), ported by RRE (approx 3,xxx miles
On it)
Ported 2G Exhuast Manifold
Ported 2G O2 Housing
Buschur Racing 2.5" turbo back exhaust
RRE Compressor outlet elbow
RRE Braided Stainless steel turbo oil supply line
ARP head studs
Front strut tower bar
KYG AGX Struts F&R
16x7.5 Kosei K1 racing wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/50/16
(silver)
Ground Control coilvers (400lb front, 325lb rear)
ACT 2600lb clutch
Lightened stock flywheel
Copper shifter bushings (at transmission)
Metal shifter bushings (at shifter base)
Removed cruise control equipment

New Clutch Slave Cylinder
New Clutch Master Cylinder
Replacing rear brake calipers
New Fog light switch
New Power steering washer / seal
New Power Steering belt
New non-cruise throttle cable
New PCV Valve
New NGK Spark plug wires
New Fram fuel filter
New OEM Mitsubishi Knock Sensor
New Redline gear oil in Transmission / transfer case / rear diff
New K&N Drop in filter

Car was professional buffed/polished/clay bar/waxed/interior shampooed
Less then 1,000 miles ago.

Here is a photo of the car with the GAB SPORTS that I am NOT selling
With the car:
http://www.razorlab.com/misc/talon_stuff/my_car_laguna_seca01.jpg

$3800 with K1 wheels
$3200 with stock Eagle wheels with almost new continental all-seasons

Thanks for the space.

:bryan medway
90 TSI AWD (for sale)
01 Neon ES