Re: WRX receiver hitch

To: "GARY FELLERS" <Gary_Fellers@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: WRX receiver hitch
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:22:35 -0700

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192

http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=3027&;

> - Since I run in DS, would the addition of a hitch affect the class?
> In
> other words, would the hitch be viewed as modifying the frame
> stiffness?

13.2.I
Cars may add one rear trailer hitch.  The resulting weight addition is
allowed.  The hitch may serve no other purpose.  Factory tie downs may
be removed to facilitate hitch installation.

KeS