Re: Autocross Simulator: SFR Round 14 course

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net
Subject: Re: Autocross Simulator: SFR Round 14 course
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
That game is pretty awesome..  I can't stand the in-car
view because my joystick is noisy and my little virtual
arms flicker around, but other than that it's a nice
simulator, and the online play is great! I was late to
work this morning because of it...

I don't like having starting lights on the autocross
course, but the course is spot on!

John's excellent rendition of the course we put
togehter is as-designed and doesn't include the changes
that we had to make at the last minute for safety.
Fortunately in the game, you don't need to worry about
Cobras sliding into the motorhome. :)

Jake

> For everyone who wanted a copy of the course layout of
> Round 14 that I
> made for the Live For Speed simulator, you can
download