Re: Autocross simulator / looking for course maps

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross simulator / looking for course maps
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:51:15 -0700
At 10:49 AM 8/13/2003 -0700, John J. Stimson-III wrote:

>So I am looking for any other real life course maps that are drawn to
>scale, especially if you know what the scale is.  I'd especially like
>courses that people remember as being fun to drive, and/or National
>Tour or National Championship courses.  The simulated parking lot is
>820' x 440'.

There are actually a number of them online.  Just do a Google search for
"autocross course maps" or something similar.  Once upon a time, I also
found a bunch on Roger Johnson's web site, along with his course design
tutorial - unfortunately, I don't remember the url, but Google probably has
it...

Jim