Garage Sale

To: <turboesprit@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Garage Sale
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:19:57 -0700
To All,

I have just figured out how to reduce a companies inventory. Simple, you do a
Kiyoshi Hamai's big time April fools joke in August :>))) You tell people
you're closing the business, have a garage sale and sell a ton of parts all
over the world.  What a great deal for everyone.  You really didn't think
Spencer's Motorsports was closing did you?? Well the service department will
close on the 15th, the parts department and technical support will stay open
tel# (510) 784-1966 until all parts are sold. If you're still looking for a
special deal on Lotus parts and much more, keep an eye on Ebay, search by
seller SM1957. My son and I will be at Lake Tahoe for the next few days taking
a nice break. You worked us both too hard this weekend :>) so now I have to
buy him a new trick bicycle tomorrow morning. He's only 12, but quite the
saleman and I'm very proud of the way he handled this weekend. We just totaled
the sales for this weekend and we're 2% up from our target. So, I must say a
big thank you to all that purchased parts from Spencer's Motorsports garage
sale. I can not find the words to say how much I have appricated the phone
calls, e-mails, letters and cards from around the world in wishing myself and
my family the best In what ever the furture will bring.   Best Wishes,   Barry
Spencer