Re: Workers

To: Jack Daniels <jdaniels6281@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Workers
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:31:08 -0700
Hi Jack,

I have had a change of plans.  Since I snuck in after you had
announced you had enough setup help, I assume you'll have enough
manpower.  I'll help ensure that you have enough workers in group 4 by
doing my usual assignment...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94