FS: Z28 with Bilstein

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Z28 with Bilstein
From: "TSUKAMOTO, Yosuke" <ysk_tsukamoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:58:11 -0700
Hello List,

Unfortunately, the time has come.
I have to sell my car, for I got a job offer in Tokyo, Japan.
Over there, the parking cost $300< a month and
gas is $4 a gallon. Registration is $900 a year for
over 4.5 litter engine. I can't bring it home.

I hope to sell it to a racer who can drive it at its limit,
rather than somebody who puts 19 inch but narrow tires and huge audio
system.
Price is negotiable. I really want somebody who loves and cares a car to
have it.
Must sell before Aug-12.

I will ax it on Aug-3 at GGF. If anybody is interested, please talk to me
over there or
call me at (530) 757-1939 (Home/Fax) or (530) 304-0463 (Mobile)

---
For Sale: Silver Camaro Z28 2000 Automatic, Stock class legal.
VIN#: 2G1FP22G2Y2129126

Fully Equipped (detail below), Extended Warranty (till 2006/80k miles),
Perfect mechanical/cosmetic condition
Interior/exterior warranty
1st owner
All service record available.
25mpg on highway, Low Emission Vehicle
65,600 highway miles
Passed smog check
Clean title.
Will be professionally detailed on Aug-4th.

Bluebook Value (w/o warranty) is $14,270
Asking $14,000 or best offer.
Must sell before August 12th. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

---
Factory equipped 305 horsepower LS1 V8 engine (LEV certified)
Torsen LSD with performance axle ratio (3.23)
Bilstein HD shock absorbers with stock springs
K&N air filter (OEM replacement)
Traction control (can be turned off)
ABS
Dual airbags
Leather interior/seats
500-watt Monsoon Sound System with CD player
On-steering sound control
New brakes/tires
Extra platinum spark plugs/ front brake pads/brake fluids

Power Door Lock
Cruise Control
Remote Hatch Release
Fog lamps