Re: FFR wendover report

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: FFR wendover report
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 04:43:37 -0000
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:55:50 EDT Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
>  A/Prepared
> is on the chopping block!  It's about to not be a class at all, due to not
> meeting the sunset rule (4.7, page 57 in your rule book).

Curious. If we eliminate the fastest of the prepared classes, where, if
anywhere, do the current AP cars get classed?

A nod to Pat, but mod is a different category and they are already there with
different drive trains.

I made plans to go to Nationals in AP in 2000 but had a drive shaft failure in
August, and an August move kept me away in 2001 while the rule changes rendered
my $eriou$ 2000 engine prep ill advised. I think the SEB and PAC have a
difficult to impossible, and certainly thankless job, but are we now going to
blame the competitors who have been sittling on the sidelines waiting for a
final decision as to what the class is going to be?

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com