Motorhome Cleanup Party

To: "Rob Boynton" <rob@midlandcabinet.com>,
Subject: Motorhome Cleanup Party
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:37:35 -0700
I would like to thank all the help that we got at the Motorhome Cleanup
Party on July 12 and 13.

Rob Boynton of course is at the top of the list for offering the Midland
Cabinet Shop as our work space and acting as Forman to get the work done.
Don Ebaugh showed up both days early in the morning and worked very hard to
get things done. John Stimpson rewired the timer per Jim Ochi's
instructions.  We should have no timer problems at Marina.  Right John??
The guys from AAS (Chuck Petty, Manny Pretti, Rory Marin, I think there was
another but he didn't sign in) rebuilt and painted the course signs.  Peter
Mottaz and Ellen Rosenbluth got the Motorhome washed and the exterior
looking good.  The rest of the crew worked hard at cleaning up the interior
and the little exterior pieces and assisting Rob with the big cabinet fix.
The ones I remember were Barry Spencer, Butch Garcia, Tom Grote, and Yukon
Maruyama.  There may be others, but I didn't get the names.  We got a lot
accomplished and the Motorhome is ready for another 6 months of abuse.

Thanks to all

Bryan