jacket pax:the Aug 3rd results are posted

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: jacket pax:the Aug 3rd results are posted
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:03:44 -0700
Well, Pat isn't the only one who can post results practically instantly. Our
index is the original post regarding August 3rd sent at 10:17. Here is what
the computer at jacket central kicked out:

Steve Kupper 10:30
Ruben Padron 10:50
James Creasy 10:53

Steve will co-chair with Jeremy on the 3rd. Thanks for the quick response by
all. For those of you with slow servers, hey, thats racing.

I was going to wait a few days to start soliciting for the Slush series
because we don't have the dates or sites set yet, but lets just start
setting teams now. OK? I do know we will the usual GGF dates but I nderstand
there wil be some Oakland and SF dates also. Ruben and James have first debs
on these. Thanks again from all.

Tony