17x8 Mustang Wheels for sale

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 17x8 Mustang Wheels for sale
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <Soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:50:56 -0700
Yes, my last post was about auto carriers, which means my baby, my '01 Ford
Mustang is going bye bye.
I am buying an SUV to pull my future boat.
I am saying a due to all and thanking you all for wonderful fun and
incredible memories.
I hope to be back some day with a new toy.
It was short-lived but so wonderful.

I need two things.
I need to get the remove command for the forum and...

I need to announce I have four nearly new Mustang wheels for sale.
They are in excellent condition, as I bought them new, and only used them
for autocross maybe 10 times.
They are 17x8 five spoke mounted with ~35% tread V700 Victoracers.
The Victoracers are from Tire Rack and they were purchased with the heat
cycle option.
I will let them all go for $400.
Please e-mail me at mrpepsi@mrpepsi.com
Or call 510-472-0005
I prefer you pick them up, but I can bring them to a local event.

I snagged this picture off e-bay, they are the exact model of the ones I
have for sale.
The pic can be found at  www.mrpepsi.com/wheelsforsale.html

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]