RE: Gridding Standard proposal for SF ?

To: <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Gridding Standard proposal for SF ?
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:06:35 -0800 (PST)
Only caveat I can think of is that if the multiple-driver lane is on the
inside, you often can't easily route rerun cars into it.  As long as
there's room to send the rerun cars up separately to the outside of the
grid where they can be injected at the appropriate time, no problem.  I
agree that next to the trailer where they can be yelled at is the best
place for the multiple driver cars.  ;)

KeS