2 houses for rent... there's autox content really!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 houses for rent... there's autox content really!!!
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:25:40 -0800 (PST)
Okay, my landlord just said he'd pay me a cash
finder's fee if I can rent his houses for him which of
course funds the autox habbit (I can't stay away even
though I need to save my pennies... I don't think
there's any 12 step program for this sort of thing
either so help me out here).

Both houses are in Mountain View. The first house is
in Mountain View with convenient access to 101. $2000
a month for 4BR's 2 baths. The second house is 3BR's 2
baths, I don't know what he wants for that one though
(I have to talk to him some more).

He's a good landlord (always asking if everything is
working) and you'll never have to do any yardwork
aside from watering the grass.

If you know ANYONE who's interested please have them
get in touch with me at:

joe@qnotephoto.com (I check that account more often
than I check this one)

Cheers, Joe (praying for rain on Sunday)

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...

http://taxes.yahoo.com/