Re: hotel HQ for Castle

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hotel HQ for Castle
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:03:29 -0800
Arnold and everyone else:

I cannot reserve rooms for individual people. I can only reserve
a block of rooms, say 20 or 25, then when people call to reserve their
room, they can give a key word like "Autocross" and the rate will come
up on the hotels computer, you must guarantee the room with your credit
card number. The fellow told me that if there are rooms left in the
"reserved block" when there are only 10 days left till the event, the
rooms go onto the public rate, and are then available to the public. He
also said that if all the rooms on the block have been taken, and, it is
still more than 10 days till the event, and, there are still rooms
available, then the "autocross" rate will still apply.

Jesus