Waiver and Safety people sign up for Sunday!

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waiver and Safety people sign up for Sunday!
From: Noel Esporo <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:54:44 -0800 (PST)
I guess I'll join the group and ask for Waiver Table people and Safety
Stewards, for the day. The Waiver Table is going pretty good, so far! And I
thank everyone that has helped out! As for Safety Stewards, I need some
help...so if there are any Safety Stewards out there, sign up for the Safety
Steward position of your run group. Without Safety Stewards, the event can be
cancelled or delayed. Thanks in advance for your help!

Noel, Safety Chief at large...