Re: POETRY READING

To: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POETRY READING
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:05:03 -0800 (PST)
--- Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hey, it was 1980 in Nevada. Your posterior was
> > probably still in a diaper then.
>
> (counting on fingers and whispering to myself)...
> uhhh... I was 7 (I'm 13 now).

Yes, we know.
>And now you will learn
> the true power of this fully functional Death Star!
> can play the icky song virus with John Denver too:

I've got alternating in my head Muhlenberg county, and
"You fill up my seee-nseees, like a sleepy blue
ocean." Even worse, it's not just the words in my
head, but the dangly guitar, picked in 3/4s time, like
a slow, tortured polka. And let me tell you, this is
NOT good, and why? I'm about to go on a twenty mile
run now, with no access to electronic media, like a
radio, to cleanse my thoughts. With this poison
circulating through my brain tubing, I'm lucky if I
escape this run with any friends at all. Who knows
what lower depths I'll reach in a moment of weakness,
when I reach for a higher power and turn to prayer,
and out from my mouth comes, "Sweeeeeet, sweeeet
surrender! Live, live and let live!"

In fact, prior to this icky song virus, I had no
intention of running twenty miles, but NOW LOOK!
You've taken me back to the 70s, when "jogging" was
"in." Curse you!

-Katie