Topeka looks more remote everytime I think about it

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Topeka looks more remote everytime I think about it
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 23:24:10 -0000
I just can't make myself plan to spend up to a thousand bucks to tow 3400 miles
to Topeka and back next September.

I've run against no less than 49 national champions right here in the region.

I'd have to give up local autocrosses altogether to finance the one trip. Trust
me on this.

I do have this secret (oops) motivation to beat Bill Fleig's ORNC record
though. That's it, I'll just save up a few hundred bucks for each of the next
five years.

Hah, rain, a tumbling stock market, and pending war can't get me down.

Rich

Ps. Work on ORNC one or two letters at a time. Bill's on this list and I am NOT
going to tell you what it means.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com