RE: How about a paint and body shop in South Bay?

To: "Jake Hodges" <jake@codeworm.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How about a paint and body shop in South Bay?
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkmeline@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:22:24 -0800
Hi Jake

Last year my car was attempted to be broken into.  The door lock was trashed
and they mutilated the door lock opening.  I should have just left it open.
It would have saved my insurance company $1,000.  I took it to Mike Moals
shop called

MOALS BODY SHOP INCORPORATED
937  E 12th St
Oakland CA 94606
(510) 834-9066

They did a great job on my 93 Mustang and you can't even tell there was any
damamge or paint mismatch.  Come check it out Sunday if you want to see it.

Thanks Mike for the great job.

Kirk