RE: 'Race Car Sluts Anonymous' Shirts

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'Race Car Sluts Anonymous' Shirts
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:25:59 -0800
Really?  That's such a refreshing and mature way to handle things...in fact
(this feels so good to finally come out of the closet), Lucy and I have been
seeing each other behind your back for some time now.  I'm so glad to know you
won't be upset, the last thing either of us wanted was to end up hurting you.
We were planning to get together for a 'drive' this Sunday at the 'stick, we'd
love it if you would be willing to join us and make a 3'some of it, if that
wouldn't be too uncomfortable for you...

-Carl