Re: "Race Car Sluts Anonymous" Shirts

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Race Car Sluts Anonymous" Shirts
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:51:56 -0800 (PST)
--- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why would you brag about being a "racecar slut?" Is
> that really something you want to get out? Don't you
> worry about your rep?
>
> Sorry, that's not my scene. When I autocross a car,
> I'm thinking about the long haul. I am talking
> COMMITMENT, the whole nine yards.
>
> I'm a one-car woman.

I believe that there is a substantial amount of
evidence that suggests that you have been less than
faithful to Lucy on more than one ocassion.

In an Austin Powers Style:

One shirt that says "I'm a racecar slut". One book
entitled "I'm a racecar slut, that's my scene baby" by
author Katie Kelly (subtitled "How to turn an
autocross motorhome into a Karaoke stage").

* You gonna burn it out to the wick aren't you,
Barracuda?

Joe

* = Icky Song Virus

=====