Banquet Thanks

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Banquet Thanks
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:52:06 EST
I'd like to thank some people who made the banquet tolerable for me
yesterday.
M.J. Dunlap for working part of the knot out of my back that was really
killing me (and giving me the name of a good CMT to get the rest out).
Bryan, Elise, Ellen, Bill, Debbie for helping me unpack the trophies and pack
the uncollected ones up again at the end so I could come home and try to
relax and medicate.

I'll be working on the misspelled names, broken trophies, incorrect jackets
over the next few weeks.  My suppliers let me down worse this year than any
other year since I've been doing this...  Anyone who has one of those needs
to get in touch with me by e-mail.

Missing pictures:  Jim Williams and I will work on those with you...

Charlie