FS-'01 Mustang GT Convertible for sale

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS-'01 Mustang GT Convertible for sale
From: "MrPepsi(Brent Johnson)" <Soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:06:30 -0800
You guys have seen it. It has an extra set of 17x8 wheels with 25% Kuhmo
V700 on it. Magnetic numbers, (four zeros and four threes) plus magnetic
SCCA decals. Floor jack, torque wrench. Very clean, everything works
flawlessly. If there is interest I will sell to buy a new boat for the
family. If it does not sell, you'll see me at the next competition. Give me
a jingle.
http://www.mrpepsi.com/auto <http://www.mrpepsi.com/auto>  for pics.

2001 Ford Mustang GT Convertible.
It is a very powerful 4.6 liter V-8 with no modifications, that means STOCK
260 Horse Power! Five-speed for the extra control. Every option imaginable
less the smoker's package and an automatic tranny. Non-smoker car. This car
came loaded with options like traction control that can be disabled, power
everything including windows, locks, seats, mirrors and the convertible top.
Came standard with a glass rear window which keeps it perfectly clear. No
leaks in the top. Brand new high performance tires with less than 1000 miles
on them. AC, cruise and the Mach 460 sound system with an in dash 6-cd
changer came from the factory. This car is still under the seven year
extended warranty! It has November '03 tags and will pass emissions. This
car was always garaged and kept immaculate. I baby my cars and I am the only
owner. I put on a nose bra that just covers the point of the hood. I have
kept it waxed regularly BY HAND. It has just over 51000 highway commuting
miles on it. I will throw in a second set of wheels if the price is right.
As you can see from the photo it is Silver and what you don't see is it has
grey and black two-tone interior. The leather throughout is in excellent
condition. Runs, drives and performs as good as new and the exhaust sounds
purrfect. No joy rides looking like test drives. Serious inquiries only.
$21990 neg. Contact Brent at 510-472-0005

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]