Re: Re: Chairs to the stars

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Chairs to the stars
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:26:56 -0800 (PST)
The only good thing about not walking the course is
that it forces you to focus on looking ahead and not
much else, since you don't have this "plan" rolling in
your head. There are drawbacks. Looking ahead only
really works if you know WHERE to look, and that's
hard if you haven't walked the course. I don't
recommend it, unless you don't feel like getting up in
time to make it to the course walk, which has
typically been my case. I do not consider it a
"winning" strategy.

On the other hand, in the case of Charlie's notorious
ultra-autocross courses (anything longer than two
miles), fatigue is a concern. It might be best to not
bother walking at all to conserve energy.

-Katie

=====
Katie Kelly

Guilt slows your metabolism.