Thanks everyone!

To: "Area-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks everyone!
From: "Noel E. Esporo" <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:41:56 -0800
Yea, Id like to give thanks to everyone that helped out with the waiver
table at the gates! It was pretty much a success, except for the unexpected
bunch ups, due to a large amount of entrants, all arriving at the same time!
To name a few people: (In no particular order) Bryan Nemy, Natalie Tobacco,
Paul Tibbals, Sean Bradshaw, Don Ebaugh, Ed Runnion, MJ Dunlap, Don Lew,
Dennis Armstrong, Arnold Escano, James Creasy, Lee and Russel (dont know
their last names), and for the people that volunteered during their run
group; and forgive me if I forgot to list your name/spelt it incorrectly.
This job is VERY necessary at each site and your help is greatly appreciated
by me and the course chairs!

And Id like to personally thank Peter Thana for also helping out at the
waiver table and, most importantly, letting Kristy and I drive his car, to
wear down the Falkens :-) It was a great first event of the season!
Hopefully, by mid-season or earlier, well have this waiver table thing
running as smooth as a brand new engine! Thanks again and see you at the
next event! :-)

Noel the tired Safety Chief Esporo