WRG Rules for Boondoggle!!

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: WRG Rules for Boondoggle!!
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:50:57 -0800
This Sunday promises to be a great autocross day.  The forecast is for great
weather.  The new Motorhome will be in it's place and we will have a huge
turnout.

So - we need to limit the number of people who will want to run in the
morning to make it to the SuperBowl.  Therefore, we will not allow anyone to
run with WRG (wrong run group) on their card.  We also will not allow any
extra Fun Runs.  Please, if you must run out of the normal class, run in a
class for which your car is qualified to run.  I do not want 60 car run
groups in the morning and 20 car groups in the afternoon, with no workers.
We will also have a record number of first timers.  Please help them out and
make them feel welcome so they will return.  Our goal this Sunday is a
smooth and efficient event which will allow everyone to get 3 runs before
the sun drops below the horizon.  With everyone's help it should be a piece
of pie.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan
Solo 2 Chief SFR