Re: Waiver people wanted, apply within!

To: Kirk Meline <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Subject: Re: Waiver people wanted, apply within!
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:02:37 -0800
Kick ass!  *My* car is black, so I should be stylin'.  Maybe I should
spraypaint the seats grey just to be sure...

So what are the other Tampa Bay related colors, just so we
football-ignorant people don't get ourselves shot by mistake?

And this, boys and girls, is why we call it the "silly season".  I'm
glad it's just about over...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94