shop for jetta clutch repair ??

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: shop for jetta clutch repair ??
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 01:02:07 EST
Hi All:

It appears to my keen sense of automotive aptitude that my son's jetta needs
a new clutch.  Having pulled the tranny once before, I vowed never to do it
again.  So... any recommendations on a reasonably price shop thats good on VW
Jettas ??  Someone around the east bay, south bay would be great.  Also, any
guesses on approximate cost ?

Oh yes, if I have to help him with the repair cost, this will impact my autox
budget.  Very serious indeed ! (autox content).

Thanks !

Don Lew
(Supra been up in the air so long it thinks it can fly !)