RE: report from the front

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: report from the front
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:00:23 -0800 (PST)
I think it would be a great karaoke act to sing
Metallica songs in the style of that great singer,
Ethel Merman (sp?). Wouldn't that be a HOOT! She could
sing duets with Judith Priest. And Bonnie Govi.

Now that the motorhome's all rigged up, I think we
could put on some nice concerts during the course
walk.

-Katie K.

--- Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com> wrote:
> The cars bouncing around part may have been due to
> the mystery appearance of long time Raider fans
> Metallica unleashing their own brand of Heavy Metal
> (donned in Silver and Black no less) in the
> Colliseum parking lot on the back of a trailer.
>
> So what are the odds of another parking lot gig on
> the back of a trailer for the Boondoggle?
>
> Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I
> desire....
>
> Mark.

=====
Katie Kelly