Help me start a new career... EXOTIC car needed!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help me start a new career... EXOTIC car needed!!!
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:05:11 -0800 (PST)
The software industry is picking up at about the same
rate as a snail on valium. As such I've decided that
now is probably a good a time as any to test drive a
new career (something that's always been on my "when I
grow up I want to be a" list (of course I still have
to grow up but that's a different issue)).

I'm building a portfolio and seeing as I like cars I
figured I ought to have one in my portfolio.
Unfortunately Subarus don't have that much of a wow
factor and (here's the big shocker) THEY'RE UGLY!!! If
any of you out there have, or happen to know someone
who has a spiffy lookin' vehicle I'm offering a "trade
for prints" deal. You drive your car to a location of
my choice (it will mostly likely be somewhere along
highway 1 or at a few spots I know on Alpine road). In
exchange I'll give you some stunning photos of your
car. The duration of the shoot will probably be around
2 hours.

More details on the car. My first choice would be
something that rhymes with "Atari" and is bright red
or yellow. A Porsche, Lotus, Viper, or vintage
Corvette of some flavor would do as well. If your car
isn't red or yellow well... I can always change that
in Photoshop.

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...