Re: Rally Reality TV show

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: Rally Reality TV show
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:08:15 -0800
I remember seeing this posted many months ago.  I remember being
suspicious of this specific statement: "You will experience the life
of a Professional Race Car Driver even down to the catered meals,
massages, personal trainers and superstar treatment."  Does anyone
remember what the "entry deadline" was the last time this went around?
It's currently listed as March 31, 2003.  It seems like they don't
generally advertise for these things nearly a year in advance...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94