custom dyno tuning

To: "Autocross \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: custom dyno tuning
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:47:30 -0800
FordChip (www.fordchip.com) is coming to Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara
February 7-9. They put your car on the dyno with a wideband A/F sensor and burn
a custom chip. They can handle all kinds of aftermarket mods including
superchargers and turbochargers. They can also make multi-program chips.

I've heard good stuff about these guys doing strong, safe tunes so I'm going to
be there myself. If anyone else is interested contact Alberto Paredes:
sinister@vzavenue.net

Regards,

Michael R. Clements
mikec@actional.com
http://www.actional.com
650 254 4112 direct
650 207 4455 mobile
Racing cars is a disease for which the only cure is poverty.