Re: (Chairs for) Championship Round 1 Run Groups are posted

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (Chairs for) Championship Round 1 Run Groups are posted
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:05:02 -0800
> Events Calendar is still broken, but at least you can see the total
> schedule for now.  I'm working on it.

...and that means the start of a season long harangue from a man who has
refined whining to the point that it is an aerobic activity, all so that we
will have an ample supply of qualified Event Chairs. We have had very good
response from eager novice co-Chairs to pair off with and be abused by you
veterans, and it would be great if we could stay ahead of the schedule
curve. At this point even being able to rough out a list of potentials would
be great, even if you cannot  commit to a specific date (which you cannot
because they aren't set), so I will await the deluge of response. Right
here. ...I'll just sit and wait. OK?

Tony