What a crew!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: What a crew!
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:23:18 -0800
Oh, man, what a crew!  Thanks to everyone who came out to work on the
motorhome today.  Lots of progress - the interior has been cleaned out, the
floor totally stripped, all the holes patched, the whole interior primed,
and the first coat of the final paint applied.  Also, all the cones were
sorted out, and the poor abused dead cones discarded.  Many thanks to (hope
I don't forget anyone...sorry if I do!):

Don Ebaugh
Don Lew
Barry Chafin
Josh Sirota
Chris Cox
Pilar Miranda
Erik Lind
Jake Hodges
Jerry Mouton
Pat Kelly
Alan Gruner (and his heat-gun wielding nephew...)
Mark Watson

And, of course, the ringleader, Rob Boynton.

While we're making good progress, there's still a lot of work to be
done.  So, if you can come on by to help out, it would be appreciated.  If
things go well, next Sunday will be window/cabinet/wiring day, followed by
the "repacking the motorhome" day.  If you can volunteer some time, please
contact Bryan Nemy (bnemy@pacbell.net).

Thanks again to all the volunteers!

Jim