Re: SFR for 2003?

To: "Steve Heath" <rsheath@attbi.com>, <webteam@sfrscca.com>
Subject: Re: SFR for 2003?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:27:12 -0800
Steve,

Hang in there, there are some problems getting the 2003 calendar up.
Keep trying, it will eventually work.

No, the first event is Superbowl Sunday (1/26) at Candlestick, I believe.
Unless they
cancel it on us, as they can until about a week before.  Don't depend
on our schedules at any time during the year -- in the last week before
any event we hope they will be close to correct.

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"