Motorhome work Party

To: "Steering Committee" <solo2sc@sfrscca.org>,
Subject: Motorhome work Party
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:18:07 -0800
Looks like Sunday, Jan 8 for the upcoming work party.  (not on Saturday)
People will start showing up at 8:00 AM, but we will need help all day.  The
plan is painting, so we will need preparation for that and probably prep the
floor.  We also need to throw out the bad cones and anything else that can
be trashed.

Directions:

>From SM Bridge, south approx. 5 mi. to Holly St. off ramp, west to frontage
 rd., Industrial Rd. Left 3 blocks. to Cherry St. At the corner of Cherry &
 Industrial Rd. east side.  Midland Cabinets,  719 Industrial. Grey
building.
 Holly St. from the south on 101 approx 3 mi. north of Hiway 84.

Bryan