Re: The hardest autox skill?

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: Re: The hardest autox skill?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:58:13 -0800
Really...the discs for a 7 are heavier, plus discs are designed to drag on
the rotor, friction, slowing the car down. Drums don't drag, only when you
hit the brake pedal (sometimes!). :) And I believe the word unsprung weight
are part of the magic words. It all works out just fine because, like I
said, we're never going that fast, just maintaining what speed we have.
--Pat K