Rallycross/Paging Sherry Grantz

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rallycross/Paging Sherry Grantz
From: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:35:17 -0800
Hi folks...haven't been hooked up to the list for a while.  Hope everybody
is doing well!

I am thinking about organizing a combo autocross/rallycross (rallycross
optional) event up here in Sacto for CSCC.  Anybody with any experience,
help, or advice, please email me.  Especially Sherry!!  I'm trying to figure
out what's involved in the planning and what kind of interest there might be
in this kind of event.

Any WRX owners (Chris Warner!!!), please email me, so we can chat.

Thanks!!
Debbie
'95 Talon TSi
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (co-driver this past year)
'99 Mazda Miata (co-driver this current season)