Event Chairs! 100%ers!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Event Chairs! 100%ers!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:20:12 EST
Here's my list of people that I still need to hear from (I know I'll see some
people at Tues. night's Steering Committee meeting, too) regarding event
chair jackets.

Kevin Christman
Catherine Liao
Travis Lane
James Creasy
Roger Boone
Erin O'Boyle
Peter Thana
Jeffrey gordon
Regina Morec
Katie Kelly

I'm placing the order next week.  If you're not on it, I'll place the next
order....  whenever.

I also need to hear from the following people who attended 100% of the
Regular Season events.  Youo get a polo shirt.  I need name as you want it on
the shirt (first, first and last, etc...), size, and I need to know if you've
been a 100%er before.

Bryan Nemy
Fred Campbell
Chok Balmaceda