Next event Nov. 3

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next event Nov. 3
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:49:11 -0500
The next SCCA San francisco Region Solo II event is:
Sunday, Nov. 3, at Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.

ALL events over the Nov. 9-10 weekend are off the schedule.

Confirmed: our Sunday, Nov. 24 date at The Network Associates Coliseum,
Oakland, CA.

Finale event of 2002 is set for Dec. 8 at The "Net" in Oakland, CA.
Confirmation for this is expected about Nov. 8.

Our first event of 2003 will be on Super Bowl Sunday, Jan.26, 2003, at The
"Net."

        Remainder of 2003 schedule should be complete by end of November
2002 when the various stick and ball schedules are available.

--John Kelly, scheduler.