Re: autoxer picks up phat endorsement deal?

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: autoxer picks up phat endorsement deal?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:02:34 -0700
On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 04:37:36PM -0000, Richard Urschel wrote:
> Methinks it is far more likely that she is a model
> posing with props reflecting a marketing type's
> vision of the ideal design-your-own-furniture
> customer. If not, I'd like to know where the
> "women's autocross circuit" is.

Maybe not.  That Colorado (?) newspaper had equally strange
references, and they had interviewed four real life autocrossers.  I
doubt that they would just make up "autocross".  Who has heard of it?
They'd probably just leave it at "race car driver" unless they had a
real live autocrosser to fill in the details (which they would get
wrong later).

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94