Re: AutoX % of SFR?

To: Jeffrey Macko <jmacko@macko.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AutoX % of SFR?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:30:34 -0700
What are you thinking? A voter block? :)
Actually the number of SFR members who have run at least one event in the
last 12 months is about 1100. I think the number of racers is about 6-700 (a
guess); the number of workers might be 400? Another guess. Total membership
is about 6000. So I don't have a clue what the others are doing, except
paying their dues.
There is a little cross-over from autocross to racing. And I'm not counting
Sacramento nor Fresno chapters, which do not require membership in order to
run.
--Pat Kelly