Re: Navid's current email address?

To: Kirk Meline <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Subject: Re: Navid's current email address?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:35:22 -0700
Sure, but then I'd have the weight distribution of a...Mustang!  Yeah,
then I could do that cool spin-the-rear-wheels-with-the-brakes-on
trick while waiting to start my runs, but how often does that come in
handy?  Do the chicks dig it as much as a well-placed VTEC sticker?

Navid, will you be selling VTEC stickers?  Or better yet, V-TECH
stickers...