Steering Comittee Q?

To: "Xheads (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Comittee Q?
From: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:34:09 -0700
Since some of our Bay Area Car Club (lost their Sites, we should invite them to
our Slush Series Events
this 2002. Maybe have a printed Result (at least one in 2002) that they
attended,that they need
to present at Registration?

 No Points/just seat time? (fair 4 members who's running 4 points)

Because i for sure use their Clubs for seat time many/many times before.....we
never know
someday we might need them also,if that happens to us.
 I think it's very important to have seat time to hone your skills/car setup.

think about it...