New Kumhos - driven easy?

To: Autox BA <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, Kirk Meline <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Subject: New Kumhos - driven easy?
From: Mark Watson <whoahonda@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
I'm just now picking myself up off the floor - Kirk? driving easy, that's
something I'd like to see.. Haa Haa

I doubt Kirk drives EASY in his Mom's car..   :)

After reviewing the Video from last event - I don't think Terry can drive easy
in his new Cobra either (I payed for half them tires?) and to think we just
gave it a little MORE HP (now how do we get it to the ground?)

-Mark

Kirk wrote -