Tech workers needed 10/20/02 GGF

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tech workers needed 10/20/02 GGF
From: "Herman Ip" <racer188@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:23:19 -0700
On Behalf of our Tech Chief, Durk Edwards, we will be needing volunteers
once again for tech throughout the day up to lunch break. Again this counts
for your work assignment for the day. This is a great way to see your
competitors car up close! If you just happen to see a long line in tech feel
free to come by and give a hand.

1st  run group is tech on grid and all other groups (dependent on chair
discretion) are in the tech area. Look for the orange jack. If anyone is
interested in working tech but needs guidance feel free to find me. You can
find me lingering around in the pits or look for my car, SM #06 silver
corolla hatchback.

For those working toward their annual tech Robert Fulton and I will be
signing off log books.

Dick Bishop and Steve Kupper, please come fine me so that I can sign off
your log book from last week.

Herman
#06 SM Corolla GTS