Registration Workers for 10/13 Autox

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Registration Workers for 10/13 Autox
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:17:18 EDT
Ok, I've been slushless so far, but assuming we have an autox this Sunday,
anyone want to help work the registration desk at Candlestick ?  A few people
should get us by.  Waiver gate job is almost always available and shifts of 1
hr are fine (satisfy your work assignment for the day).  Let me know if you
are interested, and if morning setup is your thing, the Event Chairs
(whomever) should be looking for assistance too.

Thanks !

Don