CMod car available

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CMod car available
From: MFFisk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:40:45 -0400
Hi

I'm George Fisk, and I've been campaigning a 1985/86 Citation Centurion formula
Ford in northern California
autocrosses for the past few years.  I've named the car Survivor because in
conversations with the builder, Steve
Lathrop, and others I've found that it seems to be the sole remaining Centurion
in essentially original condition.
I bought the car as my retirement hobby and spent some time renovating it
before competing in it.  After a couple of
years of competition I had the engine rebuilt by Loyning and had the car gone
over carefully at Porter Racing, both
before the start of the 2001 season.  The car is now well sorted, and it
brought in several FTDs this summer.  In
late summer Mary Frances and I decided that it's time for us to move and
downsize substantially, meaning that I now
need to sell the car.

I'm offering the car, its trailer, a second set of wheels/tires, new (never
used) spares of most suspension
components, several sets of springs, spare gears, spare electrical components,
accessories needed to convert the car
back to road racing condition, formula-car jack, nitrogen system for the shocks
and tires, a G-Cube/Extreme Geez
package, and a few other items for $12,000.  I have some flexibility in the
price, but I'll keep some items like the
nitrogen system and the G-Cube/Extreme Geez package for future use if pushed
hard on price.

If you have any interest in the package, want to know the details of the work
done on the car, or learn the detailed
list of all the items in the package, please write me at gafisk@aol.com or give
me a call at (925) 443-6570
(Livermore, CA.)